Short-Term Vacation Rental Regulation Subject To Coastal Act

$ 5.00



In a case from Santa Barbara, an appellate court ruled that such regulations are a "development" that must be dealt with in the Local Coastal Plan or through a Coastal Development Permit.

Or become a premium subscriber and get Full Access!